Our security measures
For a healthy and carefree stay
As soon as the situation permits, we will be delighted to welcome you here at Arua. Our priority has always been the utmost care and attention to your health and safety.
Thanks to the secluded location of the Arua Private Spa Villas, accessible only by a private road, we guarantee you will enjoy a break feeling completely regenerated. In addition, each unit of 250 m² is equipped with a sauna, mini-pool and large panoramic terrace, allowing you adequate space to enjoy your holiday in total privacy and intimacy. You are free to decide if you prefer to prepare your favourite dishes yourself or use the home delivery service: on request, we will be happy to serve breakfast or dinner directly in your villa.
Our six spacious villas have always been synonymous with privacy and blissful rest - here, high above Merano, you can enjoy the comfort and moments of profound well-being you expect. In addition, you can rest assured that you will find the highest sanitary standards with us, aimed at guaranteeing a worry-free stay.
Here are some of the security measures we have in place:
- Check-in can be done without any contact or from outside.
- Each villa is carefully cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected (with particular attention to door handles, lift buttons, etc.).
- Dispensers for hand disinfection have been installed in each housing unit and throughout the entire structure.
- Each villa has its own private entrance.
- As always, you can have massages directly in your villa or outside; in any case, the staff wears nose/mouth protection and disposable gloves.
Current travel advice:
For entry into South Tyrol / Italy please note the following:
- Entry to Italy is possible without any problems with a vaccination, proof of recovery or test certificate
- Vaccinated or recovered persons do not have to show a negative test anymore
- Please register at this link before entering Italy and carry a proof of registration with you
Situation in South Tyrol
In the whole of South Tyrol you are allowed to move freely again. The gastronomy of restaurants, bars as well as alpine pastures are open again and can be visited without showing a negative test.
Finally, we have made our cancellation conditions more flexible to allow you to better plan your holiday.
If you need more information about our security measures or about the current provisions of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano, please feel free to contact us.
We can't wait to welcome you!